Przejdź do portalu Jobland.pl  

Search Usergroups Memberlist FAQ Forum Jobland.pl Forum Index Log in Private Messages Profile Register

Szukasz pracy za granica? Znasz jezyk?
Szukaj bezposrednio na Szukaj.jobland.pl
Prawo do Illness Benefit po zwolnieniu przez pracodawcê
Forum Jobland.pl Forum Index -> Irlandia  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arek79

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Prawo do Illness Benefit po zwolnieniu przez pracodawcê Reply with quote

Witam,
proszê o odpowied¼ na pytanie, dotycz±ce prawa do zasi³ku chorobowego po zwolnieniu z pracy przez irlandzkiego pracodawcê.
Zosta³em zwolniony z pracy podczas trwania udokumentowanej choroby.
Po z³o¿eniu przeze mnie roszczenia o zasi³ek chorobowy Social Welfare przyzna³ mi prawo do Illness Benefit, ustali³ jego wysoko¶æ i poprosi³ o dodatkowe informacje dotycz±ce sposobu p³atno¶ci.
W chwili obecnej nadal chorujê, lecz zosta³em poinformowany przez firmê- pracodawcê, ze przed kilkoma dniami zosta³em zwolniony, wys³ano mi poczt± druk P45 oraz informacjê o zwolnieniu i ju¿ nie jestem pracownikiem tej¿e.
Proszê o odpowied¼ czy po ustaniu stosunku pracy nadal przys³uguje mi Illness Benefit do czasu zakoñczenia choroby, czy te¿ po zwolnieniu przez pracodawcê to prawo wygasa.
Dziêkujê i pozdrawiam, Arkadiusz.
Jobland.pl
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wydaje siê, ¿e bêdzie Pan dalej móg³ dostawaæ zasi³ek.

Oficjalne informacje o zasi³ku po polsku:
http://www.citizensinformation.ie/categories/social-welfare/social-welfare-payments/disability-and-illness/zasi142ek-chorobowy

Zasi³ek chorobowy (illness benefit) jest zasi³kiem dla osób nie mog±cych pracowaæ z powodu choroby. Osoby, które nie tylko zachorowa³y, ale i straci³y pracê, mog± te¿ wyst±piæ o ten zasi³ek:

[i]Claiming illness benefits

(...)

Illness benefits are claimed on FORM UF86. The doctor who is treating the worker must complete paragraph 15 of this form. This is a medical certificate. The rest of the form is completed by the Department of Labour. [b]If the worker is also unemployed, in other words, he or she has lost the job as well, then the worker must tell the claims officer that he or she is also unemployed. But if the worker still has a job and is on unpaid sick leave, then he or she only needs FORM UF86.[/b]

Once the application for illness benefits is approved, the Department of Labour will post FORM UF87 to the worker. This form must as soon as possible be signed by the doctor. The worker then fills in the rest of the form and returns it to the Department. No illness benefits will be paid until the worker has returned the completed FORM UF87. The worker will only be paid for the period the doctor puts him or her off work.

If a worker is dismissed when they are ill and the doctor has laid them off for less than 6 months, the balance can be claimed as unemployment benefits.

[/i]
Informacja pochodzi ze strony:
http://www.paralegaladvice.org.za/docs/chap08/19.html

Nie znam szczegó³owej procedury, najpewniej powinien Pan to zg³osiæ do Welfare. Tam te¿ uzyska Pan szczegó³ow± informacjê. Na pewno nie nale¿y ulegaæ pokusie pobierania nienale¿nych zasi³ków, bo te potem trzeba bêdzie zwróciæ.

Kontakt z Welfare:

Illness Benefit Telephone Enquiries Section

Telephone: (01) 679 7777

or

Email: benefits@welfare.ie.

You can get information on social welfare services, or get information booklets and application forms:

* on the Internet at www.welfare.ie,

or

* from your local Social Welfare Office (see State Directory section of your phone book or the Golden Pages for contact numbers),

or

* by telephoning the Department's LoCall Leaflet Request Line at 1890 20 23 25 (from the Republic of Ireland only),

or

* by telephoning Information Services at LoCall 1890 66 22 44 (from the Republic of Ireland only) or + 353 71 91 93313 (from Northern Ireland or overseas).

Note:
The rates charged for the use of 1890 (LoCall) numbers may vary among different service providers.

Zród³o i wiêcej informacji o zasi³ku:
http://www.welfare.ie/publications/sw119.html#1

Jobland.pl - praca za granic±.
Forum Jobland.pl Forum Index -> Irlandia  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: